Is a well-established fleet and risk management company located in Blackburn, Lancashire. The Company delivers its automotive products and services through a number of routes to market, including risk management, fleet management, and software and vehicle acquisition. It has a multi franchised brokerage and rental service. The business has undertaken a strategic review to align its self to its markets and capitalise on existing and new services.
Summary of Role
An apprentice sales administrator is required to work with the internal and external field sales team and in conjunction with the pre sales support team. Your key objective will be to facilitate and support our key fleet clients by booking maintenance, handling driver queries and following system processes for confirmed orders for vehicle leasing and finance sales to the end user client. Specific duties include placing and managing existing vehicle orders, taking payments, raising contract agreements, booking vehicle maintenance, data inputting, licence checking, liaising with the client to assist with remote completion of documents and subsequent deal packaging with an objective to achieve a punctual and smooth vehicle delivery whilst exceeding client expectations.
Additional duties would include managing external supply partnerships as part of the vehicle/contract delivery process and client communication and system / diary management duties will be required to achieve pre agreed KPI standards and SLA.
“We are looking to offer a career, not a job.”
Sales Administrator Summary:
- Placing vehicle orders
- Issue finance documents
- Liaising with clients to assist completion of documents.
- Organising delivery of vehicle orders with client and supplier.
- Ordering driver packs and co-ordinating registration plate enquiries
- Calling clients to follow up diary notes
- Send out client letters and welcome packs
- Processing licence checks
- Organising hire vehicles
- Booking MOT’s, tyres & Servicing
- Supporting drivers of KeyFleet managed vehicles
- Any other duties reasonable requested by the company.
We are looking for a specific self-starter with the following attributes
-Strong communication and organisational skills
- A keen eye for accuracy and an attention to detail
- The ability to work to pressured deadlines within a busy office environment
- You will be fluent is Microsoft office and a competent systems IT user.
- Committed to customer satisfaction, team ethics and an effective communicator
Training & Development
You will be provided full training and induction and training support to achieve your objectives. The Company is committed to equal opportunities and your on-going development and would expect a level of self study and achievement of Affiliate Level status with the Institute of Car Fleet Management – funded by the company.
- A starting salary of £115 per week (above standard min apprentice wage)
- Monthly KPI Achievement Bonus Equivalent to £100pm/£1200pa
- Workplace pension contribution 2017
- 22 days per annum holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
28 Manor Court
Salesbury Hall Road
Key Finance and Leasing Limited, t/as KeyFleet is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Key Finance and Leasing Limited t/a KeyFleet is a licensed credit broker, not a lender, and as such we may introduce you to a number of lenders and finance houses.
BVRLA Membership No: 1880 | Financial Conduct Authority FRN No:714978 | Company Registration No: 06530494 | ICO Registration No: Z1262047 | VAT No: 928956956 | Association of Car Fleet Operators Member. Training provided by the Institute of Car Fleet Management.
Registered in England & Wales | Registered office: Suite 28, Manor Court, Salesbury Hall Road, Ribchester, Preston, PR3 3XR
Copyright © 2019 KeyFleet, All rights reserved.